After a record breaking sightings for May, June has seen a bit of a slowdown in hummingbird activity, with a total of 185 sightings. Interestingly, and unprecedented, the significant majority of these visits—173 to be precise—have been by males.

The hummingbirds continue to have a clear preference when it comes to their dining spots. They visit the flowers 93% of the time, leaving the feeders with just a 7% share of their attention. Among the flowers, the ‘Rock’n Blue Suede Shoes’ salvia continues to be the most visited plants on the patio, drawing in the hummingbirds an impressive 91% of the time.

JUNE SIGHTINGS

2024 Ruby-throated Hummingbirds Statistics

0
2024 SIGHTINGS
0
2024 FLOWERS VISITED
0
2024 FEEDERS VISITED
0
2024 ADULT MALES

PATIO LIFE

IF YOU PLANT IT – THEY WILL COME

GRAPHIC DESIGN & PHOTOGRAPHY

GO-TO-MARKET DESIGN SUPPORTING YOUR CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS MARKETING COLLATERAL

  • Advertising
  • Annual Reports
  • Branding
  • Brochures
  • Digital Media
  • Direct Mail
  • GTM Support
  • Invitations
  • Logos
  • Magazines
  • Newsletters
  • Product Catalogs
  • Packaging
  • Sell Sheets
  • Tradeshow Booths
  • White Papers

GRAPHIC DESIGN | PHOTOGRAPHY

CREATIVE MODERN DESIGNS | ENAGING PHOTOGRAPHY